Sunday, January 31, 2010

She...........is...........She

I was born,a woman was there to hold me:

...........My mother...........

I grow as a child,a woman was there to care

for me,to play with me,

...........My sister...........

I went to school,a woman was there to

help me learn,

...........My teacher..........


I am dying,a woman is there to

absorb me in,

..........My motherland...........

She has a very important role to play in this world because without woman nobody can imagine the existance of the world.A very demoralizing fact is that in india the percentage of woman in comparision to man is very less .Although women are less in numbers in comparision to men , they are still touching the sky. Success rate of women is very high in comparision to men.I cannot list the successful women in india, it is impossible for me because i cannot count the no. of successful women.Some of them are........ The one is Sonia Gandhi, we all know about her successful life, the one is Sania Mirza the sansuny of tenis .And the voice of milleneum -Lata Mageshkar, unstoppable ,incredible, and many more successful women are present in india.I cannot write everything in words about the woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment